For third party vendors, the steps to obtain access to the Metrc API in Mississippi are:
1. Request API developers documents and complete the information requested and email to [email protected]:
Company Phone Number
Primary Contact Name
Primary Contact Email
Primary Contact Phone Number
Secondary Contact Name
Secondary Contact Email
Secondary Contact Phone Number
Name of Software
2. Attend a Metrc training class and complete the test.
3. Download, sign and return the API User Agreement to [email protected] and copy [email protected]. This must be signed by a person with signature authority within the company, such as an Officer.
4. Once Metrc receives approval for the API User Agreement, a test vendor API key for the sandbox will be generated.
5. Complete Capability Assessment in the sandbox. A document of the functionality assessment criteria will be provided to you when you submit your request. Requests should be submitted after completion of the Metrc training, not prior.
After these steps are complete and the evaluation is validated, Metrc LLC will issue a production vendor API key. When Metrc sends your production vendor API key, we will also ask for your company and contact information to add it to the Validated Integrator List.